- Criminal Defense
- Personal Injury
Tre Meredith is a graduate of Spring High School. He attended the University of Houston and received a Bachelors of Business Administration in Finance. He earned his Juris Doctorate at the Texas Southern University's Thurgood Marshall School of Law, where he graduated in the top 5% of his class and served as the Vice President for the Student Bar Association and a member of Law Review.
Attorney Meredith is the current Managing Partner of the Calhoun, Meredith, & Sims, PLLC. His dedication, excellent analytical and writing skills, fastidious attention to detail, and charismatic personality offers Meredith an edge over his competitors. Simply put, clients love and adore Meredith's relentless approach to the practice of law.
Current Employment Positions:
- Managing Partner
- Texas Southern University Thurgood Marshall School of Law, Houston, Texas
- Juris Doctorate
- Honors: Graduated in the top 5% of his class
- Honors: Vice President for the Student Bar Association
- C.T. Bauer College of Business, University of Houston
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Major: Finance