To Protect Your Freedom And Your Future
Criminal charges are never a minor issue, no matter how minor an alleged infraction may seem. For example, there is no such thing as a “low-level” DUI (driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol) conviction. Yes, there are different levels of harshness in penalties, but any DUI on a driver’s record can cause long-term obstacles in many areas of life. A strong defense is imperative for anyone wanting the best chance at a favorable outcome.
At Calhoun, Meredith, and Sims, PLLC, we are equipped to evaluate the facts of your case and devise a powerful plan for your defense. Individuals and businesses regularly find their ways to our door in need of advocacy in the face of criminal charges like:
- Identity theft (ID theft)
- DUI and related crimes
- Underage drinking
- Providing alcohol to minors
- Drug possession and related criminal matters
- Criminal mischief related to personal or business-related activities
Zealously Defending Both Juveniles And Adults
Our defense attorneys are experienced and well-qualified to represent you regardless of the age bracket you fall in.
- When we represent young people, we fight to ensure their cases stay in juvenile court whenever possible.
- We are also primed to fight for justice and opportunities for second chances for adults charged with crimes.
Don’t Let One Mistake Or One Set Of Troubling Circumstances Define Your Worth
At Calhoun, Meredith, and Sims, PLLC, we have utmost respect for all potential clients and clients facing the criminal justice system. We are lawyers, not judges.
Regardless of what happened and how you came to be accused or arrested, you have constitutional rights. We are eager and willing to defend and protect those rights on your behalf.
Ultimately, we hope to help you put your legal troubles in the rear-view mirror and move forward with renewed hope for a bright future.